AIM
asddf

Marijuana Fun!! (FIXED) Marijuana Fun!! (FIXED)

that was pretty shit

try harder next time

ckyfreak22 responds:

ur a fuckin piece of shit

Graphics Test Graphics Test

not much content

your artwork is awesome, but it lack a certian HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT quality, and I know you can get that reaction, because its obvious that you put the time in to you work. theres no purpose and its kind of boring to look at. especially your background, I would try experimenting with bold lines just to make it look a bit more interesting.

king of silence king of silence

well, I love the song, so Ill review till its over

well, first off, you should have finished the entire song, not just stopped the animation half way through, that usually pisses me off, but cibo matto kicks ass so I dont mind, because nobody has ever heard of them and Im always trying to get people into them. anyway, this was cool. I liked it.

Crash Crash Revolution Crash Crash Revolution

eh...

it was fun, but it was a pretty lame ddr game. I think Ill stick to flash flash revolution. actually, hell, I got the real thing sitting on my floor 8 feet away, infact, I think Im gonna stop waisting my time reviewing your lame ddr game and play the real thing

GORILLAZ vs RADIOHEAD GORILLAZ vs RADIOHEAD

ehh...

1) this isnt a game, this is a movie.

2) that wasnt even interactive.

3) why did you play a song from the guys OTHER band for the gorillaz part?

Kill The Rabbit Kill The Rabbit

this game ownz!

dont make it any eazier! that was perfect! how many levelz are there? I got to the one with the ripped apart bunnys that shot karat rockets, I think it was 5, that was AWESOME! definantly gonna play that more!