AIM
asddf

Crash Crash Revolution Crash Crash Revolution

eh...

it was fun, but it was a pretty lame ddr game. I think Ill stick to flash flash revolution. actually, hell, I got the real thing sitting on my floor 8 feet away, infact, I think Im gonna stop waisting my time reviewing your lame ddr game and play the real thing

GORILLAZ vs RADIOHEAD GORILLAZ vs RADIOHEAD

ehh...

1) this isnt a game, this is a movie.

2) that wasnt even interactive.

3) why did you play a song from the guys OTHER band for the gorillaz part?

Kill The Rabbit Kill The Rabbit

this game ownz!

dont make it any eazier! that was perfect! how many levelz are there? I got to the one with the ripped apart bunnys that shot karat rockets, I think it was 5, that was AWESOME! definantly gonna play that more!

flash drum kit v1.1 flash drum kit v1.1

its been done before

only better.. yours wasnt verry smooth. try something original please.

Powerpuff Character Maker Powerpuff Character Maker

that was lame.....

If I wanted something like that I would go play creat a ride.

normal tetris normal tetris

I liked the hentei one better

but this one kicked ass too! my top score was 28384 and I got to level 6. Im gonna try again tomorrow. I was so pissed off, I fucked up must beat level six. oh well. sleep now, play later.

Chicken Mania Game Chicken Mania Game

that was fun

for a while..... it got old fast. needs background music. other than that, excelent job!
I liked when you followed the bullet into the chicken, that was cool.

FlashTut:SimplePreloader FlashTut:SimplePreloader

that was the shittiest preloader tutorial ever

your a discrace, you should die, I dont know how your movies are, but your tutorials suck....that had clock crew written all over it (joke about clock crew's movies always sucking and what not.)

Portal Wars Portal Wars

thats some funny stuff right there!

that was good, I liked it, you should have had umjamma lammy too, she kicks ass! mwahaha!!! I liked the final fantasy battle music too!

V Dance Dance Revolution V Dance Dance Revolution

its definantly going places

just download macromedia flash 5 or something with winMX, it definantly has potential.
go DDR!!!! whoo hoo!!!