AIM
asddf

Marijuana Fun!! (FIXED) Marijuana Fun!! (FIXED)

that was pretty shit

try harder next time

ckyfreak22 responds:

ur a fuckin piece of shit

Graphics Test Graphics Test

not much content

your artwork is awesome, but it lack a certian HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT quality, and I know you can get that reaction, because its obvious that you put the time in to you work. theres no purpose and its kind of boring to look at. especially your background, I would try experimenting with bold lines just to make it look a bit more interesting.

king of silence king of silence

well, I love the song, so Ill review till its over

well, first off, you should have finished the entire song, not just stopped the animation half way through, that usually pisses me off, but cibo matto kicks ass so I dont mind, because nobody has ever heard of them and Im always trying to get people into them. anyway, this was cool. I liked it.

Luke vs Vader Luke vs Vader

haha that was awesome!

pretty sweet dude.
people keep saying they expected better because usually something with a name like luke vs vader is either stick figures that suck, or really bad animation that sucks.

SHS SHS

hell yeah dude, daily feature!

good job. I think your like the only person who does pointless humor who is actually funny. pluss that song kicks ass. make more shit dude, make more shit.

Joxa responds:

BLINDEYES!!! ive missed ur reveiws:) where u been!!! i added u to my MSN acc but ur never on:S glad u liked it and i know a 9 from u is really good cos ur a tightass:) hehe JK. have u watched all the kwik flip shows??? i know u watchd 3 but theres 4+5(5 being the last one) thx again:)

Your name is Robert now. Your name is Robert now.

Im so dissapointed that this is turd of the week

I saw this when it was posted and (I cant remember if I did or not cuz I was REALLY blazed) I think I posted it as a blam club target. this is definantly a movie that should not have made it past the first threshold....and I kind of feel responsible for its permenant place on newgrounds if I was to high to remember to post it as a target.....bad mee.....baaadddd me.

HardcoreChristmas responds:

At least it's not goatse that's here forever.

Go Kart! Go Kart!

haha that was cute

I liked it, it made me laugh.

Gettin Bagged on a rail!! Gettin Bagged on a rail!!

yeah, this movie shouldnt have been turd

I think this was just voted down because of the file size, should have used a preloader or just looped sound. I liked it though it kicked ass.

Z Z

hmmm....

I was expecting so much from the movie while watching the preloader judging by the art while you wait for the movie to load....but it was a major dissapointment. even with the (crappy annoying poor sound quality) song (if you can call it that) I dont know how you mannaged to get the file size up to 315k. I mean honestly, it looks like you used ms paint on a computer that was considered top of the line back in the day because instead of black and white it had a monitor that displayed amber colours. anyway, I dont mean to be an asshole, I try to be constructive, but I just dont understand why anybody would want such a half assed movie up under there name, I figure it would be imbarrasing. anyway, I guess this movie could have potential if you stop worrying about file size and started worieng about content. maybe you could bump the sound quality up sacraficing maybe 1-200ks, and make the image quality ALOT better, you could probably max out both and still be under 700k. I do feel that there is some potential for this flick, so I say, go, open flash, mess with your publish settings, republish this, then update the movie, honestly, you could do all that before you even get 8 views. straight up, this movie could be cool. but you just totally crapified it. if it was intentional, shame on you, if not, fix it and maybe you will get a pretty good score, but fore now, nothin but x.

Coma White Coma White

that was lame

great song, but your movie was repetitive, boring and pointless.